ENVISION THIS!

Monthly Misspelled Musings from A Queer Child Of the Cosmos

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today I pledged..

Today I pledged to love my body..to embrace all my folds, and my creases..all my spots and my blemishes...today I pledged to honor myself; as a direct manifestation of the divine-the creator; god & goddess-life expressing itself. I decided to embrace me, and in turn embrace all others who are only my reflection. Today I felt good-and hopeful, and forgiving. and trusting. I reconnected with my magic and my joy. Today i realized that I could have the love I want. That i could be the love i want. And so today I am! And so today it is..!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny you blog about this because I remember writing a similar post back in September. I think it's important, especially in the gay community to learn to love one's body and all the imperfections that come along with it. If it were perfect, it wouldn't be interesting. True Fact (Modeling 101 according to Tyra) I'll stop being long winded now.

May 16, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home