ENVISION THIS!

Monthly Misspelled Musings from A Queer Child Of the Cosmos

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lately

Lately I have had this very deep sadness come over me. I don't know what its about. Its not consistent or steady. It shifts and slips over me and then disappears as idly as it came. But it has been real. I thought it would be important to write about it because often people see me as an "always happy guy" and i think it's important to humanize myself against that prison.
Yeah, I have to say I'm not quite sure what it is. It just "is", and most days I have learned to just sit with it and let it be. Let it move it's course through me. On a physical level however things continue to go well. Projects are blooming. Work is good. Money is getting better. But yeah-this sadness is so strange to me-yet so familiar. today a colleague of mine told me that she had sensed that I'm on the verge of something big. I think shes right. I wish I could say I had a better idea what it was. But i do know that often when we go into deep pain, there is often a deep transformation that comes with it...whatever it is..i just thought id share. Everyone keeps asking me when I write a new blog so hey-here it is! LOL.

love/peace/ and healing
Yolo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home