ENVISION THIS!

Monthly Misspelled Musings from A Queer Child Of the Cosmos

Monday, June 22, 2009

Surrender..

So much has been shifting through my heart lately, and its been somewhat of a challenging time. For the longest, I wasn't sure what the changes coming over me were about. It was an intense sadness that seemed, at least initially, not to have a direct source.

I'm normally really in touch with my emotional body and so to be in this space where I didnt know felt different, odd, I fought the feelings for a while. But today i decided to surrender. I decided to face my fears of not knowing what it was, of not understanding and having all the answers. I just sat down, and wrote in my journal over and over again:" Surrender. Be still. Trust." And after doing that, I walked into my room and I saw something crawling on my wall....
It was a ladybug. I have no idea how she/he got into my room. ( And um its actually flying around my room as i write lol) As i do always, I looked up the metaphysical or animal totem representation of Ladybugs and this is what I got.

"Lady bug teaches us how to restore our faith and trust in the great spirit. It initiates change where it is needed most. When lady bug appears it is asking us to get out of our own way and allow great spirit to enter."

Sounds like surrender to me huh? Ya know, I know something is happening in my universe. I can feel it in every cell of my body. I dont know what is next to come, but im willing to face it bravely and courageously. Im willing to trust. Im willing to love. Im willing to let go.

And As the ladybug zooms around my head i cant help but think: Isn't the universe wonderful? Isn't this experience divine? Always another oppurtunity to love, to heal, to change, to grow and to learn.

I am so grateful to remember that I am always a student of life and spirit, before anything else. And im so grateful to be able to surrender and see "whats around the river bend"..lol.( thats for Moya and Mia lol.)

Even more so, Im grateful to be able to share this moment with you, and i look forward to our many many tales of transformations together!

In and Love/peace & spirit

Yolo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home